Lieu: Superdry France
Date de clôture des candidatures: 27.10.21
Horaires: 37.5 hours per week
Oversee the delivery of the brand visual proposition across both our Retail and Wholesale channels by ensuring that Seasonal Guidelines are adapted and creative solutions are offered to maximise layout and presentation, delivering a consistent Brand message relevant for your region. Must be based in Paris
- Deliver inspiring, commercial and consistent creative displays and product styling in line with our 4 style choices
- Ensure that style is at the forefront of your mind and you champion the four style choices, always looking for opportunities to deliver Brand excellence in stores
- Ensure the look and feel is consistent within your region across retail and Wholesale channels
- Implement seasonal and campaign guidelines, adapting to maximize layout and presentation
- Ensure Visual Merchandising is a priority for our store teams and customers
- Work closely with store teams to set clear visual focuses in line with our Brand expectations
- Coach and support the upskilling of the store teams within my region, to help them and their stores to ensure consistently great visual experience between visits
- Work collaboratively with the Central VM function, Area Managers and Wholesale Managers to deliver a consistent Brand message across my region
- Provide regular feedback to key stakeholders regarding opportunities and performance of stores/ customer accounts to maximize sales
- Build strong relationships with the store management teams to ensure you are viewed as a credible and trusted advisor on visual experience, always following up on a visit with an action plan and lending further support where necessary
- Understand the commercial detail of store, customers and product performance and use your local knowledge and expertise to advise appropriately on visual execution and offer additional support where required
- Communicate confidently with teams and customers; one-to-one, through briefings and via digital tools
- Use digital contact with stores and customers to offer support and troubleshoot VM directive implementation by reviewing, providing feedback and sign off as needed
- Provide support for Wholesale trade shows and events as and when required
- Lead the set up of Wholesale showrooms for each season ahead of the selling season
- Lead VM activity for new store openings when required
- Travel weekly to stores and customers within your area
- Keep up to date with local competitors and the wider fashion industry
- An experienced Visual Merchandiser from a customer centric environment
- Based in Paris
- Excellent at styling and using your visual merchandising skills
- A strong and confident communicator
- Able to provide effective feedback, coach and guide others
- Capable of building strong, purposeful relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness and able to apply this to visual decision making
- Able to use your experience and product knowledge to maximise opportunities and Brand experience
Travailler pour Superdry n'a jamais été aussi gratifiant…
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits dependent on location
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
To support our Diversity & Inclusion agenda, we have introduced blind applications, which are a simple and straightforward practice during the first step of the hiring process. This means that some personal information, for example, name, gender and education history will be removed at application stage to prevent bias.
As we won’t be able to look at your CV, please make sure your profile is as detailed as possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
À Propos de Nous
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Télécharger la fiche de poste Postuler
Veuillez noter que certains emplois peuvent être fermés avant la date de clôture indiquée si nous recevons un volume élevé de candidatures. Nous vous conseillons donc de compléter votre candidature le plus tôt possible pour éviter toute déception.Retour à la recherche d'emploi